CDs & MP3s
Sacred OM Mantra Meditations
Purify your mind, chakras and cells with yoga’s most powerful mantra
Using the OM mantra is one of the most advanced spiritual practices. Creating the OM mantra generates a unique vibration in the mind, emotions and body that aligns your personal self with the primordial creative vibration of life.
Be guided by the Higher Self consciousness in 3 Sacred OM Mantra Meditations by Higher Self channel Lincoln Gergar in this 60 minute CD. You will:
1. Learn the history and meaning of OM, humanity’s most popular and important mantra sound. OM is the primordial vibration that has created all of manifest life out of the void. By repeating it, you are aligning yoursef with the primordial energy of life accelerating your spiritual growth.
2. Understand the meaning of the OM symbol and how it is a complete representation of the entire human experience.
3. Be taught how to form the OM mantra sound correctly – using all parts of your throat, mouth, tongue, and teeth. Create vibrations that stimulate your pineal and pituitary glands.
4. Learn how to use the OM mantra sound to create beneficial change in your mind, emotions, chakras, aura, and physical cells. Awaken your experience of pure consciousness, the transcendental Fourth State of yoga.
- Traditional OM Mantra for physical body awakening, as the sacred sound vibrates your cells, brain, pituitary, pineal and thyriod glands.
- Third Eye OM Mantra Meditation for mental purification, as the etheric energy of OM concentrates, quiets and purifies your mind.
- Sushumna OM Mantra Meditation for emotional healing, as all 7 major chakras are bathed in the creative power of OM and aligned with your Higher Self.
This guided meditation CD uses live recordings of mantra chanting, relaxing music, and the sounds of Tibetan bells to create a deep healing environment. Designed for repeated use to help you build your meditation skills.
The OM mantra is one of the most advanced and powerful spiritual practices that one can perform.
Using the Sacred OM Mantra for Personal Transformation
A Mantra is a sacred sound, word or formula repeated aloud or in the mind to aid concentration in meditation or prayer. Of all the world’s mantras, OM is the most popular and the most powerful.
Many religious scriptures teach about the beginning of creation. They describe the word of God, a sound or a primordial vibration that has created all of manifest life out of the void or nothingness. The esoteric teachings of India, Tibet, and many sacred schools use a symbol and audible sound to represent the primordial vibration. This symbol and sound is OM.
Many great yoga and Buddhism teachers consider using the OM mantra one of the most advanced spiritual practices. Creating the OM mantra generates a unique vibration in the mind, emotions and body that aligns your personal self with the primordial creative vibration.
The OM mantra can be performed either with spoken word, thought or silent intention – and each method has it’s own purpose. Correctly using this mantra will harmonize all the layers of a person with the Universal Creative Consciousness. This will lead to higher states of vital energy and spiritual experience as your inner connection to God is developed.
In this Higher Self guided meditation CD, you will practice three unique OM mantra meditations:
- one aloud to vibrate the cells of the body and cleanse the aura;
- another in the Third Eye center (Anja Chakra) to quiet and purify the mind, and;
- the last in the Sushumna energy channel, where all 7 major chakras are located, to heal the emotions.
1. Introduction to OM
2. The Sacred Science of OM
3. Traditional OM Mantra
4. Third Eye OM Mantra Meditation
5. OM Mantra Sushumna Meditation
6. Closing Message
Total Time: 60 minutes
Music by Christopher Lloyd Clarke
OM Mantra Meditation
I felt like I was given a secret. Just like with the Spiritual Heart CD, this is another gem. Thank you for this most auspicious gift.
powerful but simple techniques
the meditations taught here are very simple and easy to do on one’s own, but the effects are incredible.
i added the sushumna meditation to my daily purifications, by the time that i am done with it, usually, 20-30 minutes have passed and i am completely unaware that it has been more than 5-10 minutes.
the same goes for my meditation after the sushumna practice. i sit for over 50 minutes and it usually feels like 10-15.
the info on the “OM” is also very beautifully phrased and informative.